Instead of feeling deprived, or risking temptation, I've re-created many of my favorite holiday treats to fit within AIP guidelines. I sincerely believe it is not healthy in the long run for a person (myself included) to indulge in dessert items every day. But I do also believe in balance, & I find myself relaxing a bit during the holiday season.
This e-book contains 14 recipes ranging from cookies, to cakes, to custards, to pies, to sauces, to a couple more savory options. Because AIP is not meant to last forever, three of the recipes feature reintroductions. One of those three has an AIP variation, but the remaining two do require their reintroduction ingredients to ensure success.
Here's a sneak peek of the contents:
- Shortbread Cookies
- Pumpkin Macaroons
- Orange Spice Panna Cota
- Tapioca Puding with Roasted Apples
- Sweet Potato Custards (Paleo)
- Chocolate Peppermint Pot de Creme (Paleo)
- Apple Cakes (Paleo with AIP variation)
- Cranberry Cake with Orange Honey Sauce
- Pear Galette with Maple Caramel Sauce
- Pumpkin Panna Cotta Tart with Gingersnap Macaroon Crust
- Sweet Potato Lefse
- Herb Crackers
- Coconut Whipped Cream
As a bonus, I've compiled two lists of resources: one list chronicling the ingredients I use, one list chronicling my preferred baking tools & equipment. I also include 5 of my top tips for AIP baking success. Happy Baking & Happy Holidays!
1. How do I download the book? After you complete the payment process, PayPal will send the download link to the email address associated with your PayPal account. This process will probably be easier to complete on an actual computer rather than a mobile device.
2. Is internet access necessary to use the book? You will need internet access to initially download the e-book, but using the recipes does not require internet access. Note: there are some hyperlinks within the book text & internet access is necessary to view the linked products.
3. How do I view the e-book once downloaded? The e-book is a PDF & is best viewed using a PDF reader (like Adobe Acrobat Reader) on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
4. Can I print the e-book? Absolutely! The e-book pages are letter-sized (8.5"x11"), for your convenience.
5. Is there a return policy? If the e-book has already been downloaded, no returns are permitted.
Are you a blogger? Join our Affiliate Program!