Saturday, February 27, 2010

Contest update

Just a quick update on yesterday's contest!

Brace yourselves.....

I WON FIRST PLACE!!  

I'm still rather in shock....    I had hoped to maybe win 4th place, but I never expected first!

A more in depth post, complete with pictures and recipes, will be coming sometime soon (I hope), but I'm completely exhausted from yesterday plus my parents happen to be visiting for the weekend (yay!).  So, my first priority is resting and spending time with my family.

Oh, and I'm sitting out this month's Daring Baker's challenge because I spent so much time & money on the Honey Competition.  Sorry :(  But I don't feel too bad, considering!

Here's a teaser shot my dad took of me standing in front of some of the entries.... my entry is in the top right corner (it's the one with the shot glass on the plate).

1 comment: